Graham Engineering can deliver a fully comprehensive Laser Welding solution across a range of materials up to 15mm thick
Laser Welding UK Services
- Stainless Steel - Up to 15mm thk
- Duplex - Up to 16mm thk
- Mild Steel - Up to 12mm thk
- inconel - Up to 10mm thk
- Titanium - from 0.5mm thk
Laser Welding Capacity
- Multiple Axis with tilt and turn manipulators and Fanuc robots.
- 10 KW
- Laser spot size from 0.4mm
Maximum Workable Size of Laser Welding manufacturing
Various laser welding cells up to a 10m x 8m workable area.
Benefits of Laser Welding
- Speed and flexibility
- Low thermal distortion and heat input
- Small heat affected zone (HAZ)
- Deep Penetration
- Non-contact, single sided process
- Ability to laser weld materials with variable thicknesses
- Suitable for a range of materials and thicknesses
- Large working distance
By combining the latest Laser Welding technologies and Fanuc Robots, Graham Engineering can provide high quality laser welding on extra-long, oversized and complex products.
These are small beaded deep penetration welds with minimal distortion and discolouration.
With over 50 years manufacturing experience our knowledgeable team are always on hand to answer any questions or queries, get in touch today.